The King found at Southvvell [microform] : and the Oxford gigg playd, and sung at VVitney VVakes: vvith the masque shevved before divers courtiers, and cavaliers, that went thither from Oxford, and severall ketches and songs at the said vvakes. Presented to the Duke of Yorke. / By Mr. Loyd, studient of Christ Church in Oxford, and a captaine of that garison
- Lloyd, M., Captain
- Additional Titles:
- King found at Southwell
- London : printed for F.L., 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 7th"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 55:E.336).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan 1863., Thomason E.336., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2662.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118011