Gods fury, Englands fire. Or A plaine discovery of those spirituall incendiaries, which have set church and state on fire [microform] : With a serious exhortation to all persons to joyne together in seeking to quench it. And a briefe description of the best meanes thereto, which timely made use of, will prevent the fire from being unquenchable in our ruine. / Delivered in certaine fast-exercises, by Iohn Benbrigge, minister of Gods Word, at Ashburnham in Sussex
- Benbrigge, John
- Additional Titles:
- Plaine discovery of those spirituall incendiaries, which have set church and state on fire
- London : Printed by John Dawson for Edward Blackmore, and are to be sold at the signe of the Angel in Pauls Church-yard, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 136 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 8th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With a final errata leaf.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 55:E.336).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.336.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B1866.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118012