The articles of agreement, for the surrender of Charles Fort, the onely considerable and remaining garrison of the enemies in the west, the castle of Pendennis excepted [microform] : Which articles were agreed upon between Colonell Ralph Weldon, Governour of Plimmoth for the Parliaments side, and Sir Edmund Fortescue Governor of Charles Fort, Major Peirce [sic], and Captain Hall, for the other part. With the last additionall articles sent out from the Lords of the Privy Councell, and the Governor of Oxford for the surrender of the said city, and university. This being a true copy and examined, is printed and published, according to order of Parliament
- London : Printed for E.P., 4. June, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 55:E.339).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan 1869., Thomason E.339., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A3834.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118049