An admonition given unto Mr. Saltmarsh [microform] : wherein his great sinne in writing those pamphlets intituled, A new quære, Smoak in the temple, Groanes for liberty, &c. is plainly laid open before him, and charged upon his conscience. Where also among other things spoken of, the calling of the ministers in the reformed churches, is proved to bee according to the Word of God. Imprimatur, Ja: Cranford
- W. M.
- Printed at London : By John Dever & Robert Ibbitson, for Ralph Smith, and are to bee sold at his shop at the signe of the Bible in Cornhill, MDCXLVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 17 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- J. D. and S. B.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug 17".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed at end: M.W. J.D. S.B.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 57:E.350).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.350.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A594A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118183