Justa honoraria: or, Funeral rites in honor to the great memorial of my deceased master, the Right Honorable, Robert Earl of Essex and Ewe, Viscount Hereford, Lord Ferrers of Chartley, Bourchier and Lovain, &c [microform] / Humbly presented to all them that are real mourners at his funeral, by Daniel Evance Master of Arts: Sed. Suff. Coll. Cam. and servant-chaplin to his honor
- Evance, Daniel
- Additional Titles:
- Funeral rites in honor to the great memorial of my deceased master, the Right Honorable, Robert Earl of Essex and Ewe, Viscount Hereford, Lord Ferrers of Chartley, Bourchier and Lovain, &c.
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, printer to the Honorable House of Commons, 
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octob: 22th".
Publication date from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 58:E.358).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.358.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E3442.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118268