A declaration of the gallant service performed by the thrice worthy and faithfull Minister of the Gospell of Jesus Christ, Mr. Hugh Peters, in the vvest of England [microform] : concerning the bringing of the Irish army, to the obedience of the Parliament of England. Also, another declaration sent from the Marquesse of Ormond, to the Lord Inchiquin, Generall of the Parliaments forces in Ireland, concerning the crown of England. With a more full and exact relation of the severall victories obtained by the Marquesse of Ormond, the L. Inchiquin, Sir Charles Coot, and Generall Monroe, against General Preston, Gen. Machart, and Gen. Oneal, since their besieging of the city of Dublin. Brought over by the last post
- London : Printed for Richard Woodnoth, and are tobe [sic] sold at his shop at the signe of the Starre in Cornwall, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nou: 27".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 58:E.363).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.363.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D672.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118322