The whole proceedings of the barbarous and inhumane demolishing of the Earle of Essex tombe [microform] : on Thursday night last, November 26. 1646. with a cronicle of the English warres
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 14 pages
- Related Titles:
- Brief and compendious narrative of the renowned, Robert, Earle of Essex, his pedegree: his valiant acts performed when he was generall of the Parliaments army, &c.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nouemb. 30 1646".
Imprint from Wing.
In two parts. Part 2 has caption title which reads: A brief and compendious narrative of the renowned, Robert, Earle of Essex, his pedegree: his valiant acts performed when he was generall of the Parliaments army, &c.; pagination and register are separate.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 58:E.364[2*]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.364[2*].
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W2058.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118328