Jus divinum regiminis ecclesiastici: or, The divine right of church-government, asserted and evidenced by the holy Scriptures [microform] : according to the light whereof (besides many particulars mentioned after the preface) 1. The nature of a divine right is delineated. 2. The church-government which is of divine right is described. 3. This description in the several branches of it is explicated and confirmed. 4. The divine right of ecclesiastical censures, officers, and ruling assemblies is manifested. In all which it is apparent, that the Presbyteriall government, by preaching and ruling presbyters, in congregationall, classicall and synodall assemblies, may lay the truest claim to a divine right, according to the Scriptures. / By sundry ministers of Christ within the city of London
- Additional Titles:
- Divine right of church-government, asserted and evidenced by the holy Scriptures and Jus divinum regiminis ecclesiastici
- London : Printed by J.Y. for Joseph Hunscot and George Calvert, and are to be sold at the Stationers Hall, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 240 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Decemb: 2d"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., With an initial errata leaf., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 58:E.364).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.364. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) J1217.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118330