A funerall sermon preached by Dr Gouge of Black-Friers London, in Cheswicke Church, August 24. 1646 [microform] : At the funeralls of Mrs Margaret Ducke wife of Dr Ducke, one of the Masters of requests to his Majesty. With a short relation of her life and death, written by a friend
- Gouge, William, 1578-1653
- London : Printed by A.M. for Joshua Kirton, at the signe of the White-Horse in Pauls Church-yard, M.DC.XLVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 42 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Dec: 5th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 58:E.365).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- McAlpin Coll., II, p. 418.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G1390.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118334