An examination of the chief points of Antinomianism [microform] : collected out of some lectures lately preached in the church of Antholines parish, London: and now drawn together into a body, and published for the benefit of all that love the holy truth of God, / by Thomas Bedford B. D. Vnto which is annexed, an examination of a pamphlet lately published, intituled The compassionate Samaritan, handling the power of the magistrate in the compulsion of conscience: by the same author
- Bedford, Thomas, -1653
- London : Printed by John Field for Philemon Stephens, and are to be sold at his shop at the sign of the gilded Lyon in Pauls Church-yard, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 83 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- A reply to: Walwyn, William. The compassionate Samaritane unbinding the conscience (Wing W681A).
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 7th. 1646"; the 7 in imprint date crossed out.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 59:E.370).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.370.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B1668.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118375