The Kings Maiesties manifesto to the kingdome of Ireland [microform] / Undertaken and published by the Marquesse of Clanrickard. Assuring them of the Kings hand, the Queen and Prince of Wales their engagements, and the assurance of the Crown of France for performance thereof. And that the Marquesse of Ormond shall punctually observe (during the Kings want of freedome) such commands from the Queen and Prince of Wales, as shall be signified unto him by the Lord Digby (as principall Secretary of State;) and not obey what is commanded by his Majesty in any restraint. As also for the calling a free Parliament, procuring acts of oblivion, and other desires of the Catholickes of that kingdome. Signed by the Marquesse of Clanrickard. January 19. 1646. These papers of the Marquesse of Clanrickards undertakings between his Majesty and the kingdome of Ireland, are examined and printed according to order of Parliament
- Clanricarde, Ulick de Burgh, Earl of, 1604-1657
- Additional Titles:
- Kings Majesties manifesto to the kingdome of Ireland
- [London] : Printed by I.G., 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 1 pages, 5 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 and England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 19th. 1646"; the 7 in imprint date crossed out., Page 1 is the only numbered page., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 59:E.371).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.371. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C2427.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118391