Vindiciæ redemptionis [microform] : In the fanning and sifting of Samuel Oates his exposition upon Mat. 13. 44. With a faithfull search after our Lords meaning in his two parables of the treasure and the pearl. Endeavoured in several sermons upon Mat. 13. 44, 45. Where in the former part, universal redemption is discovered to be a particular errour. (Something here is inserted in answer to Paulus Testardus, touching that tenet.) And in the later part, Christ the peculiar treasure and pearl of Gods elect is laid as the sole foundation; and the Christians faith and joy in him, and self-deniall for him, is raised as a sweet and sure superstructure. / By John Stalham, Pastour of the Church at Terling in Essex
- Stalham, John, -1681
- Additional Titles:
- Scripture-redemption vindicated
- London : Printed by A.M. for Christopher Meredith, at the sign of the Crane in Pauls Church-yard, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 182 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Ap: 17th"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., With a table of Scripture texts at end., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 61:E.384).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.384. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5187.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118516