An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : For the visitation and reformation of the Universitie of Oxford and the severall colledges and halls therein. With the names of the committee and visitors for the better regulating of the same. Die Sabbathi 1. Maii. 1647. Ordered by the Lords assembled in Parliament, that this ordinance for the visitation of Oxford be forthwith printed and published. Jo. Brown Cler. Parliamentorum
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Additional Titles:
- For the visitation and reformation of the Universitie of Oxford and the severall colledges and halls therein
- London : Printed for John Wright at the Kings Head in the old Bayley, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 1".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 61:E.385).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan 1920.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2071.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118531