The humble petition of the ministers of the Church of England desiring reformation of certain ceremonies and abuses of the Church [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- University of Oxford
- Uniform Title:
- Answere of the vicechancelour, the doctors, both the proctors, and other the heads of houses in the Universitie of Oxford
- Printed at London : [publisher not identified], In the yeare 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- "Purporting to be a Petition to Charles I. for alterations in the Book of Common Prayer, etc."--Thomason Catalogue., A reprinting of a 1603 petition to James I, originally published as part of: The answere of the vicechancelour, the doctors, both the proctors, and other the heads of houses in the Universitie of Oxford., Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 12th"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 61:E.386).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.386. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H3563.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118548