The lavvyer of Lincolnes-Inne reformed: or, An apology for the army [microform] : Occasioned by IX queries, upon the printed charge of the army, against the XI members, and the papers thereto annexed; submitted to the publique consideration of all lovers of justice, truth, parliaments, army, and their native countrey. / By the author of The case of the kingdome, &c.
- Nedham, Marchamont, 1620-1678
- Additional Titles:
- Apology for the army and Lawyer of Lincolnes-Inne reformed
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6, 9-12 pages
- A reply to: Prynne, William. IX queries upon the printed charge of the army against the XI. members and the papers thereto annexed (Wing P4023)., Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 1st"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., The author of The case of the kingdome, &c. = Marchamont Nedham., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 63:E.395).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.395. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N393.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118696