A vindication of His Majesty and the army [microform] : As also the grounds and reasons of the armies guarding and preservation of His Majesties person. Authorized by speciall command
- Joyce, George, active 1647
- London : Printed for John Benson, and are to be sold at his shop in Chancery lane neer the Rouls, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 9 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- A reply to: Reymes, B. A narration of severall passages betwixt His Majesty and Master B. Reymes, at Newmarket, concerning the army (Wing R1211).
Annotation on Thomason copy: "1st July".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed at end: George Joyce.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 63:E.396).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.396.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) J1125.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118702