All in an epistle. Or, A letter from a gentleman to his father, upon occasion of the Armies retreat to Wickham [microform] : Calculated for a private meridian at first, but (in a way of satisfaction) may serve indifferently for the whole kingdome
- Additional Titles:
- All in an epistle and Letter from a gentleman to his father, upon occasion of the Armies retreat to Wickham
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 3d London".
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 63:E.396).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.396.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A935.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118709