Certaine seasonable quærie's [sic] [microform] : propounded for divers parties of different interest, and very necessary to be considered of at present. Viz. [brace] For the two Houses of Parl. For the City of London. For the reformadoe souldiers. For the kingdome in generall. For our brethren the Scots. For Major Gen. Laughorne. For the Presbyters
- Additional Titles:
- Certaine seasonable quæries
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed ann. Dom. 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July. 3d".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The words "For the two ... For the Presbyters." are bracketed together on title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 63:E.396).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.396
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C1755
View MARC record | catkey: 4118713