Two letters from Rotterdam [microform] : Dated July 1. 4. stilo novo, 1642 wherin is discovered a most divelish and desperate designe contrivd by the Lord Digby, Captaine Hide, Sir Lewis Dives, Mr. Iermin, Mr. Percy, and other fugitive traytors in those parts, against the Parliament of England. With the names of the ships, number of men, armes, ordnance, bullets, powder, and match, with other ammunition now in readinesse, to be transported into the north. Also, the names of the most eminent persons which are to come over in the aforesaid ships. And divers other matters of extraordinary note and consequence. Read in both Houses of Parliament, and published by command
- Printed at London : For Joseph Hunscot, and John Wright, July the 6. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 27:E.154).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.154.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T3462.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118720