The heads of the great charge [microform] : presented to the Honourable House of Commons, against the eleven impeached members, by Colonel Scroope. Colonel Okey. Colonel Hewson. Colonel Pride. Lievt. Col. Bowen. Lievt. Col. Goffe Major Raynbow. Capt. Berry. Capt. Clarke. Capt. Carter. Capt Roase. Master Sexby Master Gettings. As also, certain papers from the army, setting forth the gallant proceedings of the commissioners, in their present treaty at Wickham
- London : Printed for R. Walton, July 8. 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Army
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: [A]⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 63:E.397).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.397. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H1295.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118729