The intentions of the army plainely discovered [microform] : in a dispute betweene Major Generall Browne, and Major Scot, an Independent, concerning the King. Wherein is manifested how much they regard the honour and safety of his Majesties person. As also the occasion and manner of the late difference betwixt the said Major Generall Brown, and Colonell Whaley. Certified in a letter from Wooburne, dated July 31. 1247 [sic].
- G. R.
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 3".
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed at end: G.R.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 63:E.400).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.400.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R18.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118827