The devil in his dumps: or A sad complaint of malignant spirits [microform] : at the settling of peace and truth in a late conventicle held neer the Tovver for the better influence of Iohn Lilburns counsels. Also a full and true relation of the sectaries desperate conclusions concerning their last and present design for the utter ruine of church and state
- Additional Titles:
- Devil in his dumps and Sad complaint of malignant spirits
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Lilburne, John, 1614?-1657—Early works to 1800
- Christian sects—England—Controversial literature—Early works to 1800
- Church and state—England—Early works to 1800
- Separatists—England—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—Church history—17th century—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—History—Civil War, 1642-1649—Early works to 1800
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 3d".
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 63:E.400).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.400.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D1218.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118828