Nor truth, nor errour, nor day, nor night; but in the evening there shall be light, Zach. 14. 6, 7 [microform] : Being the relation of a publike discourse in Maries Church at Oxford, between Master Cheynel and Master Erbury, January 11. 1646
- Erbery, William, 1604-1654
- Additional Titles:
- Nor truth, nor error, nor day, nor night
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeer 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 26 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Cheynell, Francis, 1608-1665
- ".. not a relation of the conference, but simply a .. discourse by Erbery himself, such as he delivered, or wished to be thought to have delivered, at the conference on Jan. 11, 1646/7"--Madan 1953.
A reply to: Truth triumphing over errour and heresie (Wing C3818).
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 26 London".
Place of publication from Madan.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The final leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 64:E.404).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan 1954.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118904