A letter sent from Col: VVhaley [microform] : being commanded by the King to declare His Maiesties great dislike of a late pamphlet scandalous to his Majesty: being intituled, His Majesties declaration to all his loving subjects, touching his inclination for peace, dated the 27. of August 1647. The which pamphlet, his Majesty utterly disavows, as being published without his knowledge or consent
- Whalley, Edward, 1607?-1675?
- London : Printed by I. Coe, for Henry Overton in Popes-head Ally, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- A reply to: His Majesties declaration to all his loving subjects, concerning his gracious inclination for peace (Wing C2229).
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 31".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 64:E.405).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.405.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W1528.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118923