The old Protestants letanie [microform] : against all sectaries, and their defendants, both Presbyterians, and Independants. / Composed by a lover of God, and King Charles
- Alleyn, Thomas
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare of hope, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- A lover of God, and King Charles = Thomas Alleyn., Annotation on Thomason copy: "Sept: 1st"., In verse., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 64:E.405).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.405. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A1201.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118924