The Kings Majesties declaration concerning the High and Honourable Court of Parliament [microform] ; together with his protestation, for a firme settlement of the true Protestant religion, the law, peace, and prosperity of this kingdome. As also, two letters from his Excellency Sir Thomas Fairfax to the Right Honourable William Lenthal Esquire, Speaker of the Honourable House of Commons
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- London : Printed for R. Wood, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 and Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "7ber:[i.e. September] 6".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 64:E.405).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.405.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C2194.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118944