Englands apology, for its late change: or, A sober persvvasive, of all disaffected or dissenting persons, to a seasonable engagement, for the settlement of this common-vvealth [microform] : Drawne from the workings of providence. The state of affaires. The danger of division
- Additional Titles:
- Sober perswasive, of all disaffected or dissenting persons, to a seasonable engagement, for the settlement of this common-wealth
- London : Printed by Matthew Simmons, and are to be sold in Aldersgate-streete, 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 38 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "feb: 12 1650".
Another edition has imprint: .. printed by M.S. for Livewel Chapman ..
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The last leaf is blank.
The words "The workings of providence.", "The state of affaires.", and "The danger of division." are enclosed in three pairs of brackets on the title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 96:E.623).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.623.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2943.
View MARC record | catkey: 4118959