A faithfull and impartiall relation of what passed betweene His Majesty, and the commissioners from the two houses, both at the delivery of their votes for a personall treaty, and at their receiving His Majesties most gracious answer [microform] / By an eye and eare-witness, who not trusting to his memory, made use of his Pen: and for the truth of this relation, the relator appeales to the Commissioners themselves, or to any there present, who had the happinesse with him, to heare the most pious, most Christian expressions, of a most religious King
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "August ye 22th 1648"., Imprint from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.13. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F268.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119017