The blessed peace-maker and Christian reconciler [microform] : intended for the healing of all unatural and unchristian divisions, in all relations: according to the purport of that divine oracle, pronounced by the Prince of Peace himself, Matth. 5.9. / By Claudius Gilbert, B.D. minister of the Gospel at Limrick
- Gilbert, Claudius, -1696?
- Additional Titles:
- Blessed peace-maker
- London : printed for Francis Titon, and are to be sold at the sign of the three Daggers in Fleet-street, 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 131 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: The blessed peace-maker.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 140:E.939).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.939.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G701.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119143