A soveraign antidote against sinful errors, the epidemical plague of these latter dayes [microform] : Extracted out of divine records, the dispensatory of Christianity: for the prevention and cure of our spiritual distempers / By Claudius Gilbert, B.D. and minister of the Gospel at Limrick in Ireland
- Gilbert, Claudius, -1696?
- London : printed by R.W. for Francis Titon, and are to be sold at the sign of the three Daggers in Fleetstreet, 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 158 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., The last leaf is blank., Title page has text in Hebrew, Arabic, and Latin., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 140:E.939).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- McAlpin Coll., III, p. 242., Thomason E.939., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G704.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119146