The humble petition of the Lord Major, aldermen and commons of the City of London, in Common-Councel assembled [microform] : presented to the Right Honorable, the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled. With the answer of the Commons to the said petition. Die Mercurii, 9 Augusti, 1648. Ordered by the Commons ... that the City petition .. be forthwith printed ...
- Corporate Author:
- City of London (England). Court of Common Council
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, printer to the Honorable House of Commons, August 12. 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Requesting the release of Charles I and the ending of hostilities., The reply is dated 9 Aug. 1648., The same petition as Wing H3544; different from H3541., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 73:E.458).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.458. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H3545.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119318