The humble petition of divers well affected magistrates, ministers, citizens and other inhabitants in the City of London, and parts adjacent [microform] : Presented to the House of Peeres, on Wednesday the 12 of July, 1648. With their Lordships answer thereunto· Die Mercurii, 12. Julii. Ordered by the Lords assembled in Parliament that this petition ... be forthwith printed ...
- London : Printed for John Wright, at the Kings Head in the Old-Bayley, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords
- In support of the Solemn League and Covenant.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Variant: the period after "thereunto" in title is not raised; has "Die Mercurii, 12. Julii. 1648" on title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 72:E.452).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.452.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H3462.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119333