Divinity in mortality, or The Gospels excellency and the preachers frailty [microform] : represented in a sermon preached at the funerals of Mr Richard Goddard late minister of the parish of St Gregories by Pauls; who died on Thursday the 12th of May 1653. and was buried on Moonday [sic] the 16th day of the same moneth. By Nath. Hardy Master of Arts, and preacher to the parish of St Dyonis Back-Church
- Hardy, Nathaniel, 1618-1670
- Additional Titles:
- Divinity in mortality
Gospels excellency and the preachers frailty
- London : Printed by A.M. for Nathanael Webb and William Grantham, and are to be sold at the sign of the Black Bear in St Pauls Church-yard near the little north door, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 29 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 27".
Errata, p. 29. Variant: lacking errata.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 109:E.708).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.708.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H718.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119341