Pacis consultum [microform] : a directory to the publick peace: briefly describing, the antiquity, extent, practice and jurisdiction of several countrey-corporation-courts; especially, the court leet. An exact and perfect method to keep a court of survey for the setting forth and bounding of the mannors, lands, and tenements; with the articles to be therein given in charge: a work most useful: of which subject, never was any thing printed before. An abstract of the penal statutes, useful for all men to know. Also some difficult questions in law, proposed unto, and resolved / by Judge Jenkings
- Jenkins, David, 1582-1663
- Additional Titles:
- Directory to the publick peace
- Printed at London : By J.C. for H. Fletcher, at the three gilt-cups, neer the west-end of Pauls, 1657.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 135 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June. 13.".
In this edition, line 3 has "Publick"; line 8 has "Countrey"; the author's name is spelled "Jenkings".
Judge Jenkings = David Jenkins.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 209:E.1672).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1672.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) J597.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119400