The hunting of the foxes from New-Market and Triploe-Heaths to White·Hall, by five small beagles (late of the Armie.) Or The grandie-deceivers unmasked (that you may know them.) [microform] : Directed to all the free-commons of England, but in especiall, to all that have, and are still engaged in the military service of the Common-Wealth. / By Robert Ward, Thomas Watson, Simon Graunt, George Jellis, and William Sawyer, late members of the Army
- Lilburne, John, 1614?-1657
- Additional Titles:
- Grandie-deceivers unmasked (that you may know them)
- [London] : Printed in a corner of freedome, right opposite to the Councel of Warre, Anno Domini, 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14, 17-28 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "March. 21 1648". The 9 in the date has been crossed out., Not in fact by Robert Ward et al., but by John Lilburne., Partly in the same setting as the edition with "directed to all the free-people of England" in title., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 85:E.548).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.548. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2115.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119481