A treatise of effectual calling and election [microform] : In XVI. sermons, on 2 Pet. 1.10 Wherein a Christian may discern, whether yet he be effectually called and elected. And what course he ought to take that he may attain the assurance thereof. Preached by that faithful servant of Christ, Mr. Christopher Love, late minister of Lawrence Jury, London
- Love, Christopher, 1618-1651
- London : Printed for John Rothwell, and are to be sold by John Clark, entering into Mercers Chappel, at the lower end of Cheapside, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 96, 105-180, 193-259 pages, 9 unnumbered pages : portrait (metal cut).
- Additional Creators:
- Calamy, Edmund, 1600-1666
Cross, Thomas, active 1632-1682
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "& martyr" inserted after 'faithful servant'; "May 13".
Editors' note "To the reader" signed: Edmund Calamy [and four others].
Portrait of the author signed: T. Cross sculpsit.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 107:E.696).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.696.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L3178.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119518