Tvvo letters vvrit by Lievt. Col. John Lilburne, prerogative prisoner in the Tower of London, to Col Henry Martin, a Member of the House of Commons, upon the 13. and 15 of September. 1647 [microform] : the contents of which are very necessary to be taken notice of by all just men in the present age. Vnto which is annexed some other letters of great concerment [sic]. The first is subscribed, to his much honoured friend Col. Henry Martin, a member of the House of Commons, this with hast, post hast present
- Lilburne, John, 1614?-1657
- Additional Titles:
- Two letters writ by Lieut. Col. John Lilburne, prerogative prisoner in the Tower of London, to Col Henry Martin, a Member of the House of Commons, upon the 13. and 15 of September. 1647
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Marten, Henry, 1602-1680
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "7ber [i.e. September] 22: 1647".
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 64:E.407).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.407.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2193.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119532