A letter unto Mr. Stubs in answer to his Oceana weighed, &c [microform].
- Harrington, James, 1611-1677
- [London] : [printed for J.S.], 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- A reply to: Stubbe, Henry. The common-wealth of Oceana put into the ballance, and found too light.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "March 15 1659".
Attributed to James Harrington.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 151:E.1017).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1017.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H814A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119542