A declaration by Major General Laughorn, and the rest of the forces joyned with him in VVales [microform] : of the grounds of their engagement, and demands in relation to the King, Parliament and kingdom. Likewise the copy of an oath given to all that enter into the said engagement with them. Also the true copies of several letters and transactions betwixt the Parliaments commissioners, Colonel Horton, and Major General Laughorn, since his last coming into Wales. And two letters to his Excellency the Lord Fairfax from Col: Horton, more fully relating the particulars of the late fight near Cardiff, May 8. 1648. With a perfect list of the names of the prisoners, officers, private gentlemen and soldiers taken in the said fight and pursuit
- Laugharne, Rowland, -1676
- London : Printed for Laurence Chapman, May 15. 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 17, that is, 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- P. 15 misnumbered 17., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 70:E.442).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.442. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L401.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119547