Speculum libertatis Angliæ re restitutæ: or, The looking-glasse of Englands libertie really restored [microform] : Being the representation of the just and equitable constitution of a real common-wealth, suitable to the earnest desires and expectation of most of the good people in the three nations, and as we hope the intendment of supream authority. Published for the incouragement and reviving of the hearts and hopes of all the well-affected
- R. M.
- Additional Titles:
- Looking-glasse of Englands libertie really restored
- London : printed by J.B. and are to be sold by Richard Skelton at the Hand and Bible in Duck-Lane, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages
- A reprinting; quire A has been partly reset., Annotation on Thomason copy: "July. 13."., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signed on A3r: R.M., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 147:E.989).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.989. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M77.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119573