Newes from the New Exchange, or The commonvvealth of ladies [microform] : drawn to the life, in their severall characters and concernments
- Neville, Henry, 1620-1694
- Additional Titles:
- Commonwealth of ladies
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, of women without grace, 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 22 pages
- Annotations on Thomason copy: "Jan: 30th 1649", the 50 in imprint date crossed out.
Attributed to Henry Nevile.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Variants: (1) mispaginated , 2 [i.e. 21],  p. (p. 21 misnumbered 2); (2) paginated , 21, p. (i.e. p. 22 not numbered).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 90:E.590).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.590.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N510.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119678