A project for an equitable and lasting peace [microform] : Designed in the year 1643. when the affairs stood in ballance before the second coming of the Scots into this kingdom, from a desire to have kept them out then. With a disquisition how the said project may now be reduced to fit the present conjuncture of affairs, in a letter sent to divers prudent persons of all sorts. For preventing the Scots bringing an army into England a third time, or making themselves umpires of our affaires. By a cordiall agreement of the King, Parliament, City, Army, and of all the people in this kingdome among our selves
- Nethersole, Francis, Sir, 1587-1659
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Army
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug. 17".
Includes an excerpt from the Army's declaration of 14 June 1647.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed on p. 7: P.D., i.e. Sir Francis Nethersole.
With an additional title page introducing the main text.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 73:E.459).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.459.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N498.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119681