The out-cry of the London prentices for justice to be executed upon John Lord Hewson [microform] ; with their desires and proposalls touching his arraignment. As also a hue-and-cry, or proclamation
- Additional Titles:
- Prentices ovtcry, or The arraignment of the Lord John Hewson, &c
- London : printed for Gustavus Adolphus, 1659 [i.e. 1660]
- Physical Description:
- 7, that is, 8 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 16".
P. 8 misnumbered 7.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The "hue and cry" is in verse.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 150:E.1013).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1013.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) O598.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119710