Of the mortification of sinne in believers [microform] : the 1. Necessity 2. Nature, and 3. Meanes of it. With a resolution of sundry cases of conscience, thereunto belonging. / By John Owen, D.D. a servant of Jesus Christ in the work of the Gospell
- Owen, John, 1616-1683
- Additional Titles:
- Mortification of sinne in believers
Of the mortification of sin in believers
- Oxford : Printed by Henry Hall, printer to the University, for T. Robinson, 1658.
- The second edition enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 93, 101-258 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "may".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The words "1. Necessity .. 3. Meanes of it." are bracketed together on title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 243:E.2134).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan, III, 2405.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) O786.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119742