Colonell Powell and Col. Poyers letter to His Highnesse the Prince of VVales [microform] : vvith their declaration, for restoring His Maiesty, the Protestant religion, the lawes of the land, and the liberty of the subject. To which is added an exhortation to the people of England and the Citty of London. / By a welwisher of His Maiesty, the kingdomes peace, and the peoples freedome
- Powell, Colonel
- Additional Titles:
- Colonell Powell and Col. Poyers letter to His Highnesse the Prince of Wales
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed Anno Dom: 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 and Poyer, John, -1649
- Related Titles:
- Declaration of Col. Poyer, and Col. Powel, and the officers and soldiers under their command, which they desired to be published to the whole kingdome
- "The declaration of Colonell Poyer, &c" (A2v-A3v) is a reprinting of: The declaration of Col. Poyer, and Col. Powel, and the officers and soldiers under their command, which they desired to be published to the whole kingdome., Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 20th"., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 69:E.436).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.436. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P3045.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119803