Elias redivivus [microform] : a sermon preached before the honorable House of Commons, in the parish of Saint Margarets West minster, at the publike fast, March 29, 1643. By John Lightfoote, preacher of the Gospel at Bartholomew Exchange, London
- Lightfoot, John, 1602-1675
- Additional Titles:
- Sermon preached at a fast before the Honourable House of Commons
- London : Printed by R. Cotes, for Andrew Crooke, and are to be sold at his shop at the signe of the Greene Dragon, in Pauls Church-yard, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 50 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Gibbons not [illegible]"; "Aprill 21"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Running title reads: A sermon preached at a fast before the Honourable House of Commons., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 17:E.99).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.99. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2053.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119827