A legal resolution of two important quæres of general present concernment [microform] : Clearly demonstrating from our statute, common and canon laws, the bounden duty of ministers, & vicars of parish churches, to administer the sacraments, as well as preach to their parishioners; with the legal remedies to reclaim them from, or punish and remove them for their wilfull obstinacy in denying the sacraments to them. / By William Prynne Esq; a bencher of Lincolns Inne; to whom these quæres were newly propounded by some clients
- Prynne, William, 1600-1669
- London : Printed by F.L., In the yeare, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 24, 27-30 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 2nd".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 78:E.495).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.495.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P3994.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119829