Mystagogus poeticus [microform] : or The Muses interpreter : explaning the historicall mysteries, and mysticall histories of the ancient Greek and Latine poets. Here Apollo's temple is again opened, the Muses treasurers the second time discovered, and the gardens of Parnassus disclosed more fully, whence many flowers of usefull, delightfull, and rare observations, never touched by any other mythologist, are collected. / By Alexander Ross
- Ross, Alexander, 1591-1654
- Additional Titles:
- Muses interpreter
- London : Printed by T.W. for Thomas Whitaker at the Kings Arms in Pauls Church-yard, M.DC.XLVIII. 
- The second edition much inlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 2, 418, that is, 420 pages, 34 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber [i.e. October] ye 4th".
Pages 1-2 repeated in number only.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With an additional engraved title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 250:E.1124).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1124.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R1965.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119918