Arcana microcosmi [microform] : or, The hid secrets of mans body disclosed; first, in an anatomical duel between Aristotle & Galen, about the parts thereof. Secondly, by a discovery of the strange and marvellous diseases, symptomes, and accidents of mans body. With a refutation of Doctor Browns vulgar errors, and the ancient opinions vindicated. By Alexander Ross
- Ross, Alexander, 1591-1654
- Additional Titles:
- Hid secrets of mans body disclosed
- London : Printed by Thomas Newcomb, and are to be sold by George Latham at the Bishops Head in St. Pauls Church-yard, 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages, 292 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 3".
In part a reply to: Browne, Sir Thomas. Pseudodoxia epidemica.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 181:E.1405).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1405.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P1946.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119942