The royal project: or A clear discovery of his Majesties design in the present treaty [microform] : Whereunto is annexed a seasonable caution for the Parliament of England, the Army under the command of Tho. Lord Fairfax, and all that thirst to be for ever freed from a long established course of tyranny, and to see this nation restored to its pristine glory, freedom, and tranquility. Wherein the rottenness of the present treaty, and the impossiblility of making the people thereby secure, and absolutely free, is palpably declared, and detected. / By Verity Victor
- Victor, Verity
- Additional Titles:
- Clear discovery of his Majesties design in the present treaty
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber [i.e. October] ye 20th".
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Verity Victor is a pseudonym.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 75:E.468).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.468.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R2144.
View MARC record | catkey: 4119944